Sunday, October 31, 2010

What to do today?

Yesterday I sat home all day, couldn't nap even though I was wiped out. I don't remember any other pregnancy making me quite so tired! Also, I know I showed really early with Emma... but last night I looked in the mirror and I think if I saw me and didn't know me, I'd think I was 6 months along already. I wouldn't mind it, but then people never believe how far along I really am and blah.

I think the pregnancy hormones are making me cranky or something... the last couple of times I came to post I ended up venting.

Guess I'll just crochet, catch up on Sons of Anarchy and sit here some more. Maybe I'll get less hormonal. It might help if I could get these damn Nicotine patches to light when I rub them. It's just not the same as smoking. Maybe if I roll them up and light them... :p

No comments:

Post a Comment