Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Socks!

Okay, there seems to be a thing with me and socks, knee highs and above especially. For like the last 2 years I just can't get enough of them!

So, today after therapy, I went to get another skein of yarn for Cheyenne's scarf with a coupon for 40% off any regular priced item. Lord knows I have crap for money and the yarn (go figure) was on sale so not eligible for the sale. I did however happen across some very cute Halloween sockies that at a full price of $3.99 did qualify for the 40% of. I figured I could have a inexpensive reward for all the work I've been doing with and for the betterment of my anxiety... so I got them! They ended up being cheaper than the yarn that was on sale...

Anyhow, I had to put them on when I got home so I thought I'd show them off!

Above the knee

Skulls and crossbones with stripes!

Sideways, but I think they're cute! Pardon my boxers...

No comments:

Post a Comment