Saturday, October 30, 2010

What a boring day

The kids are at grandma's and grandpa's for the weekend. I don't feel like going to another parade, yesterday was good enough. My house is clean. I am clean. I got all the groceries I could with what I had. I do have laundry, but that requires quarters... and I could go to a park or something, but since I am trying to ween off my anxiety medication for the pregnancy, it's best I just chill.

I guess I can crochet, normally I save it for when I am really anxious, but now I have so much yarn there is really no need to hold back. Not to mention that scarves for donation would be best completed sooner rather than later. It would be nice if I at least had cable TV or something though... or internet that isn't tethered through my phone so I could stream TV shows... Netflix... whatever.

Ohhh, maybe I'm being hormonal and grumpy?!? I don't feel grumpy, but I bet someone would be willing to pin it on that. lol

I guess, off to crochet and listen to music. Sounds good I think... meh, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment