Saturday, October 9, 2010

Is it possible to take too many baths?

I don't know if it is from being homeless for 17 days or if it is just soothing for my anxiety, but I take at least one bath a day. And not just a bath, I would say I stay in the tub for at least an hour at a time... Barring unexpected visitors. (Usually Mom lol)

I read, text, go on the internet, listen to music and now apparently I can add blogging to that list. Sorry if that is TMI for you lol. Just being honest. I could even picture watching a movie in the tub...

I don't think I have ever taken so many baths in my life. I still shower too... It isn't an OCD thing either, I don't "bathe" every time, like hair washing and all.

Maybe I am just an odd ducky.

No worries, just my feet and no nudie reflections! Lol




Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2

No comments:

Post a Comment