Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's been a productive day so far

I went down to the county offices and straightened out the mess that my worker self admittedly made. I can't even begin to tell you how much that sucks. Life would be so much easier if I could solve my anxiety issues and live a "normal" life. I miss working and the feeling of accomplishment that goes along with it when you get a pay check. I miss the feeling of being completely self sufficient. I miss not being judged for getting assistance, although those who do judge me for that can kiss my bum. :p

I made an appointment for WIC, filled out and filed all the paperwork I could at this point, I also took care of getting my proofs of income and so on, so when I go there isn't anything to do but go. I got Emma's insurance reinstated as well as my own, that was a part of the worker screw up but I had to do the leg work on it to expedite the process. Blah.

Anyhow, that is all the stressful stuff I had on my plate for the day and so far so good. I think I am going to see if I can handle a trip to Joanne's or Michael's for the yarn from the donation. I'm very excited to get started on that and I am nearly out of my own yarn at this point anyhow.  I wish I could get a bulk discount or some sort of discount for doing it for a good cause, I'd rather make the most of the money. Not that I'm not already going to do what I can, but the more I can get... obviously would be better.

I think that's it for now. Oh I have some searching/research to do for Jim, that should keep me busy for a while as well. It feels good to be productive. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment