Monday, September 27, 2010

Oh yeah baby, I got mine!

...

What were you thinking? I got my flu shot! Minds in the gutters, I tell ya. :p

We actually headed to the Minute Clinic to get Emma's throat looked at but they were booked until close, so we tried a couple others, same thing. Blah. She said it could wait but I didn't want the trip to be a complete waste so I stopped into Walgreen's and got my flu shot on. I let Emma watch so when I take her for hers she already knows it doesn't hurt. It seriously didn't hurt, at all. Not even a pinch. Either she's really good, or flu shots are that easy.

At any rate, with the flu statistics I've heard for this year, we're not taking any risks, all of my kids are getting one, like it or not. (They'll appreciate it in the long run, I am such a mean mommy.)

I think this will probably be my last post on this blog for the night... so have a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment