Thursday, September 23, 2010

So I took a little walk last night...

And I came across what I think were a pair of mens (I could be wrong) eye glasses sitting on an air grate... okay, a little odd, but not so much so that I would put too much time or effort into thinking on it... however, the empty vodka bottle on the side of the air vent gave me pause.

I can't help but wonder what the heck the story is with these glasses and the bottle, if they go together or if it was a chance thing... I just don't know. I walked around a bit more wondering if I might stumble across someone intoxicated and I also wondered about their housing situation. Now mind you, I am not prejudice, hell I've been there, but I happen to have lists upon lists of resources to share. I never did find this person and I really don't know if it is a man or a woman, but wow am I curious. I think it's going to be one of those things I wonder about for a long while until I finally forget it.

Anyhow, I snapped a couple of pics... I'm weird like that I guess. :p So I'll share them with you.

Yes, the pic sucks, it was like 10 p.m.


A little closer, yeah you think it's odd too... don't you.

 Big empty bottle of cheap vodka!

I think seeing this, it has to be understandable how it could be a very wtf moment for me haha.



1 comment:

  1. Maybe he got up to go pee!! and Maybe its a good thing you didnt come across this person man or woman. cheap vodka makes people angry mean, and you coming upon their squat while they were there could of been bad!!!
    Maybe it was a prop or kids O the theories... ill stop now still on my high from running this morning.

    Have a great day and o yea CONGRATUFUCKINLATIONS on the new place!!

    now maybe we can get together!

    ReplyDelete