Friday, September 10, 2010

This is our last night here...

At the fabulous (not so much) InTown Suites. I give them credit, it could be worse... but not by much. For 239.99 a week... is it really too  much to ask for one round of clean towels and a roll or two of toilet paper? I mean come on...

At any rate, I am praying to hear from the new apartment complex saying that we're approved... otherwise I don't know what the hell I am going to do with us. I guess I could try to shove the rest of what is in my truck into the storage unit and make a comfy bed in there, as long as it's just myself for Saturday night I could call it camping. Right?

However, come Sunday, I have kids once more and school the following day. What do I do then? Let's hope that the woman at the new apartments took me seriously and is going to put a real rush on the background checks... lets also hope that Cutter's Grove did indeed fax over my rental history. Uhg, I hate the unknown.

The longer this shit goes on ,the worse my anxiety is getting, and gods know I don't need that to be any worse.

Fuck. As I wrote this, I got the call. We were not approved to live at the new apartments. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment