Friday, September 24, 2010

Chilling at the Medical Hotel with P

P is in the hospital, although he would prefer I not post how, why or for how long. There are certain maggots  bitches c*n^s others he'd rather not have this info. If you're not one of those that he doesn't care for, you can contact me and I'll give you the who, what, where, why and how.

He should be alright, we'll know more tomorrow, he's young and healthy though, so he should be able to handle anything this trows at him. Please feel free to keep general well wishes for him in your thoughts, prayers or however you wish well.

Thanks!

Sorry I don't have anything much else to post, I've been at the hospital since 10am, he wasn't admitted until 3pm and it's been kind of a rush since.

<3 my readers though! Thanks for caring!

No comments:

Post a Comment