Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I found a great little secret

I was out and about yesterday, trying to keep busy while I wait to hear back on the latest apartment and I of course stopped into Starbucks because I am loved there. Well, that and I had enough left on my Starbucks card for a Venti Chai Tea Latte and a Blueberry Muffin. Anyhow, I did a bit of blogging from there and a bit on facebook and figured it was time to get back to reality. (the truck)

Anyhow, I get back outside and take a look around and a little shop across the parking lot caught my attention...

All About Yarn - Coon Rapids, MN

455-99th Ave, NW  Suite 180
Coon Rapids, MN 55433
763-785-4900 

As you know I have been working on crocheting scarves, which is fantastic for my anxiety, or at least for relieving it. Anyway, I saw this store and though it would be a perfect stop and it was. I am in LOVE!!! Not only are they really all about yarn, but they are wonderful, helpful, kind and caring. No matter how many questions I asked, I was always answered and it was always a polite answer, even though they knew I had no money to spend. So, yes, if you are into anything that has anything at all to do with yarn, this is your go to place! Love, love, love them!

I am actually hoping to go in and learn to knit when I have myself back on my feet. I can't wait, seriously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment