Thursday, September 16, 2010

Please, help this family.

I am writing this for the sake of Michele and her children. I know Michele would not be able to make such a post easily if at all, but I care greatly for her and her family and have to try everything I can to help them see a better quality of life. So, I am begging, distraught and desperate to see this family safe and happy again.

So much is dependent on her affording her security deposit, it opens the door to so much for her and the kids.

I have given Michele a reloadable Green Dot Visa card that makes donations simpler for anyone willing and able to help, in any amount. CVS/Walgreens/Gas stations and www.mygreendot.com sell "MoneyPaks", essentially codes that when applied will credit the acount with the dollar amount the MoneyPak was purchased for. If you or anyone you know wishes to help, simply e-mail the MoneyPak code to:

phensonbtp@live.com

I would rather publically display my personal e-mail for simplicity as opposed to hers, but I am with Michele 24/7 caring for her as best I can and she has access to my acounts, so no matter what, she'll receive anything contributed. If you would like to help in other ways, please don't hesitate to contact me through that address as well.

Any amount you or someone you know is able to contribute, will help this family tremendously and be forever appreciated. From the bottom of my heart I thank you for your positive thoughts, prayers, wishes, and any contributions graciously provided.

Sincerely,

Stephen Anderson (Phenson)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.9

No comments:

Post a Comment