Monday, September 27, 2010

Another beautiful day!

I have to take pleasure in something, it might as well be the gorgeous weather. I love fall! Actually, I love all of the seasons for one reason or another... but I can't wait for snow! Assuming I can keep the roof over our heads, that is going to be a fantastic winter.

Emma is off to school, she got a "Tryin' Lion" award on Friday, she's so happy she wants to try for one every day. Needless to say I am on board with that! I will have to come up with some sort of small reward system for her at home to celebrate when she receives these.

Today will be full of cleaning, unpacking, deciding what to pawn, and other fun stuff! I shouldn't complain though, I still have very little of our belongings moved here from storage, so it's pretty quick and easy to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment