Wednesday, September 22, 2010

As much as I hate moving

I can't help but be ecstatic with each item I find a place for in my new apartment. I am just... thrilled. And yes I am doing the unpacking as I go, rather than surrounding us with a mountain of boxes that will seem impossible to cope with.

Seeing how things ended up in the storage facility was a bit disheartening, but I am even over that, I have my things. Well, most of them. I've somehow ended up without a couch or any sort of seating for the living room. I guess there just wasn't enough room in storage and something had to go lmao.

On that note... if anyone has any gently used living room furniture that they would like to get rid of or sell for a reasonable price, let me know, right now we're all sitting on our beds or the floor. (Yeah the dining set is still in storage too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment