Friday, August 20, 2010

I think it is time to ask for help.

Seriously, in about 7 hours, the kids and I will be down to 10 days before we are homeless.

Please, if you don't have an idea, if you don't have a way to help, maybe you can share my blog with others. Maybe someone, somewhere will know of something I haven't tried. Maybe someone would exchange money for work I could do for them from home, assuming I get a home. I am desperate. All the programs for people in my situation are closed, even the waiting lists, which are years long, are closed.

I've been stuck in my apartment riddled with stress and anxiety over this, which doesn't help, I know it doesn't. But at the same time, there is a reason I am considered disabled and receive disability. It's because of my anxiety.

What I am asking is, if you cannot help, maybe you can just re-post a link to my blog. Maybe someone out there, can help or knows someone.

1 comment:

  1. Hey you, just want you to know I posted a link for you on my FB.. I wish there was more I could do. I am done working at 11 today and will be home around noon if you want to get together let me know.

    ReplyDelete