Let's see... stress, maybe that has something to do with it... what is there?
- 25 days left to pack all of our stuff up.
- 25 days left to find, plant and harvest a money tree.
- 25 days left to find a place to live with money from said tree, because I can't get shit with $200.00/month.
- 25 days left to figure out which direction I can handle my life taking.
- Find a place to put the boxes I've managed to pack.
- Get the kids ready to start the next school year, supplies and clothes.
- Wait to hear from the court on the child support modification Ray wants.
- My ex-husband is acting like a whiny bitch. (sometimes I can't fault him for it, but stress none the less.)
- How and what to get Emma for her 6th birthday, on top of all the other money worries I have.
Shit, there is so much more I could list, but I wont. I don't even want to. I can't. It's too depressing. I never envisioned myself at this point. I can't believe how much stress there is just trying to keep myself and the kids from being homeless. UHG!