Sunday, August 15, 2010

I am losing hope. Please help?

I have hung onto hope for the past month and a half, well, hope and faith... that somehow, I would find a home for the kids and myself. However, as I find the days speeding past, I am losing hope and faith seemingly as fast as time is flying by.

I have money, but not enough money...  I have income, but not enough income... I have credit, but it sucks. My rental credit is impeccable, but of course that isn't what matters anymore. Credit, as a whole... matters.

I don't know what to do. I am facing serious homelessness with children. I guess I could always have the kids stay with friends and/or family... but would they understand that? Do I want to be away from them like that? Sure, I can live in my car... but they can't. I am pretty sure that would get them taken from me.

Not to mention their schools, Dalton recently discussed options for where to stay, but when confronted with the choice of staying in his current school and someone he loves in appropriate threats over the issue... he was so broken up over it, he broke his hand punching his bed. He is now in a cast for the last month+ of summer.

I feel like all I do is whine. But my gods, this is huge. 100%, sincere homelessness. What am I going to do? I will take any and all suggestions. I am out of ideas. Even waiting lists for income based housing are closed, no section 8, there are no options. Too many other people lost their homes when they lost their jobs. I just do not know what to do at this point.

Please help, I'll take any suggestions. Here, twitter, email, text... I don't care how you reach me. I just need something.

No comments:

Post a Comment