Saturday, August 7, 2010

Emma's Birthday Wishlist

It's pretty basic actually. If she's seen it on TV, she wants it and then add the basics... And of course daily she asks how many days left until her birthday. I am thinking of making her an event countdown of some sort... maybe just simple paper rings. August 26th is right around the corner now and you can tell she knows it lol.

So far I ordered her the pillow pet Unicorn... although I don't know that I had a size choice... and they were out of the blankets and bags to go with them. That is about all I've picked up so far.

Anyhow, for those that are interested, this isEmma's Birthday WishlistIt was an interesting challenge trying to help her create it, although it really does reflect her interests quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment