Thursday, November 25, 2010

Sheesh

Pregnancy and therapy really slow a girl down, if on nothing more than her blogging...  and every day life! Although I am more inclined to blame the pregnancy. I am SO dang tired all the time.

I do however have a worth while update today! I have a picture of 8 scarves that I have crocheted that are ready to be donated! I have a 9th and 10th almost done, but since it is so cold out already I am going to donate the 8 I have ready to go sooner rather than later.

Scarves, multiple sizes and colors ready to be donated.

Once again my thanks to the wonderful person who donated money for so much yarn! I hope to be able to get at least 5 more scarves out of what I had. The adult size ones take a lot more yarn than the kid's scarves do, so I have a ratio of about 2 to 1 on those. So, 25 dollars donated and I believe I will be able to make at least 15 scarves! If there is enough left over I am going to attempt to crochet a hat or two as well. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment