Monday, November 8, 2010

We have normality...

Well, at least that was the nicest way I could think of to say "we now resume our usual weekly grind". Oh and also I am a geek as the title is undoubtedly a reference to "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" one of my all time favorite movies. My kids love it too, so I guess it can't be that bad... can it?

So, today I go back to my intense therapy. I hope it's doing some good, because it's hard for me to tell either way. Getting off the one med that works for my anxiety isn't easy, although I am doing it as I was instructed... so let's go with the therapy must be working... Ha, I just looked up how to crochet a beanie... I hate crochet instructions. It takes more time for me to decipher them than to actually do the stitches.  I guess that is suiting for a Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment