Thursday, July 29, 2010

To migrate or not...

That was the question.

After trying tumblr, a new blogging site that seems great initially... I find myself drawn back to Blogger. There isn't any one reason, Blogger just seems to match my ideals of blogging a bit better than tumblr I guess. So, here I am, back to Blogger... but this time I am staying.

With that said, I put a lot into my tumblr while I was gone. Yes, I know, I am starting fresh here with my blog, but that stuff was fresh too. lol I wondered whether or not to migrate my posts from there to here... However, in writing this, I don't think I am going to do it. I might re-post some of my favorites at some point, but I think this is it for any mention of tumblr or my old posts.

What a boring start to my new blog. Ah well. I'll post something worthwhile next. ;)

Welcome to my new blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment